02 February 2012

Nikki and Scott hitched - yay!

Nikki and Scott married on Australia Day! Congratulations.
While I can't say it was against all odds, there were certainly many dramas along the way.
Married at Caloundra where I believe the weather fined up for a few hours just for them :)
I hope in the end it was a magical day and well done on pulling this wedding together in 4 weeks. Not many who could do that!
Wet and wild weather here in Brisbane certainly made caking difficult this week.
The cake is a vanilla bean buttercake with fresh strawberries and white chocolate ganache. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. bookmагked!!, I like your website!

    mу web sіtе :: paleo diet recipes for dessert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havе been bгoωѕing onlіne more than 3 hours tοԁаy,
    but I never found any interesting articlе like youгs.

    It's pretty price sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the internet will be a lot more helpful than ever before.

    Here is my weblog - taiwanese dating site

    ReplyDelete